EV Charge Points for Business
£500 grant per charged capped at a max of 20 points
PowerPoint will help you every step of the way
PowerPoint will provide your business, regardless of size with impartial advice helping you choose the most cost effective charge point system to suit your needs. We pride ourselves in providing a full comprehensive turnkey solution including ongoing maintenance for your business and if required at the home of your employees. Our charge point features include electricity usage analytics via an online portal which sends digital reports weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual allowing you, to quickly and easily deal with employee billing or reimbursements.
Improve your business sustainability and environmental credentials
Businesses who provide electric vehicles to their employees are not only demonstrating their commitment to carbon emission reduction but also improve their sustainability and environmental credentials.
Additional income stream
If chosen, you can set your own tariff for billing employees or visitors for the cost of electricity used to charge the electric vehicles, some businesses decide not to charge for this facility.
Low cost charge points
The charging points themselves are relatively inexpensive to purchase utilising the OLEV Workplace Charging Grant Scheme and require minimal servicing. Get in touch to discuss your requirements and find out more about the benefits from using the current OLEV WCS Grant.
From the employee’s perspective it is not only much cheaper to run electric vehicles than diesel or petrol but significant savings are made by reducing the benefit in kind tax that an employee will be subjected to from the use of company vehicle.
What is the workplace charging scheme?
The Workplace Charging Scheme (WCS) is a government scheme managed by the Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV).
The scheme is a voucher-based scheme that provides support towards the up-front costs of the purchase and installation of electric vehicle charge points.
Eligible businesses can claim up to £500 per Electric Vehicle Charge Point and is capped to a maximum of 20 vehicles which means you can claim up to £10,000.
The financial support is provided to the business and claimed by the OLEV approved installation company of your choice.
Are you Eligible for the OLEV WC Grant Scheme?
- Can be claimed by any business, charity or public authority (you can’t back-claim for existing charge points)
- You must have off street parking & be able to outline a business need for electric vehicle charge points
- Your charge points must be installed by an OLEV approved installer
- You must apply for a digital voucher and present it to your OLEV approved installer PowerPoint who can claim the grant
How do I apply for the workplace charging scheme?
- You will need to fill in the application form
- If eligible you will be emailed a voucher code
- Present the voucher to your OLEV approved installation company
- The OLEV approved installation company will arrange to install your EV Charge point